[FoRK] Intelligence is not...

Albert S. < albert.scherbinsky at rogers.com > on > Tue Apr 4 09:21:06 PDT 2006

Sorry, but it's not enough to bahave like a bachelor
to be readdmitted to the brotherhood. We have changed
the secret handshake several times in the last 12
years. Sheeesh, next thing we'ed be admitting persons
from that other gender whose name will go unmentioned.
Divorce records from all 50 states are now accepted,
and thorough investigations are performed. All sorts
of married folks have been caught trying to sneak back
in.

Cheers,
Albert