[FoRK] a curse on crappy text editors...

Stephen D. Williams < sdw at lig.net > on > Wed Apr 5 10:02:13 PDT 2006

When I later read "Hackers" by Steven Levy (long ago by now), I was
pretty sure that he referred to both Unipress and CCA as having borrowed
from Richard Stallman's first C-based Emacs release, pre-GNU Emacs.
That's all I remember, so it's possible that wasn't a full emacs
borrowing, just modules or something, or maybe Unipress wasn't
involved.  I have the book around here somewhere...

sdw