[FoRK] Game On!

Owen Byrne < owen at permafrost.net > on > Mon Apr 24 00:09:40 PDT 2006

Bill Humphries wrote:

> On Apr 23, 2006, at 7:14 PM, Ian Andrew Bell (FoRK) wrote:
>
>> This weekend has been the first weekend of Stanley Cup Playoff Hockey
>> in more than two years.  For those of you who haven't checked out the
>> NHL lately, I think that some of these series' may make you into a fan.
>
> My girlfriend's a long time Sharks fan and has tickets for the two of
> us to game four of the series against Nashville this Thursday.
>
> -- whump
Habs (Montreal Canadians for those who don't know) fan suddenly living
in Northern California, and really rooting for the Sharks because the
only way I would have a chance to see Montreal play is if both teams get
to the finals. I am scared to guess what I would pay for tickets if it
actually happens.
Owen