[FoRK] Time for a little game of croquet, Alice?

Luis Villa < luis.villa at gmail.com > on > Wed Apr 26 12:20:51 PDT 2006

I keep thinking Croquet could hypothetically blow up second life's
whole model, if it is in any way open/robust/scalable- which seem to
be second life's pain points. I think I've come around to thinking
that Second Life (or something like it that is more open) will be the
Next Big Thing- VR as platform will take off at some point, and it
might just be now.

Luis