[FoRK] Re: how to do no-sub tv?

Corinna < corinna.schultz at gmail.com > on > Fri Apr 28 07:27:29 PDT 2006

When I was in high school (in Florida), the house I lived in had cable
wiring. The weird thing is that I could receive the cable signal through the
air, but only in a couple of locations in my bedroom. Anywhere else in my
room, the signal disappeared, and only directly under that spot, on the
ground floor, was the signal able to be received. Nowhere else in the house.

(My father magically made it go away -- call the cable company? -- when he
walked in on me one night watching something I shouldn't have been...)

What might cause this kind of effect?

-Corinna