[FoRK] A FoRK at Cato

Mike Masnick < mike at techdirt.com > on > Fri Apr 28 19:19:22 PDT 2006

In case anyone's interested, the link to the event now has audio and video
available.

My own (insanely long -- but what else was I to do while on a plane for 6
hours) writeup of the event is here:

Fun, interesting and educational (in both good and bad ways).  Not your
ordinary techie conference... I enjoyed the overall event though.

Mike