[FoRK] Pentagon 911 video

Corinna < corinna.schultz at gmail.com > on > Thu May 25 14:59:57 PDT 2006

OK, I saw the released video (posted at the Judicial
Watch web site
http://judicialwatch.org/flight77.shtml )

Maybe I don't know anything about surviellance cameras,
or maybe I just believe
the worst of this government, but it looks like
every 10th frame or so was
copied into a new video, which is the one released.

There is no airplane shown in these videos!

You see a small white streak on the end of one frame
(which could be a plane or
could be a missle
http://www.boeing.com/defense-space/missiles/calcm/ ).

If it was their intention to put conspiracy theories
to rest, they failed
miserably. The released video doesn't show
anything useful.

When will they let us see the other videos (gas station,
hotel, traffic
cameras)? (How about, never? This government is so
incredibly secretive. I bet
they wouldn't even admit what was served for
dinner at the White House last night!)

-Corinna