[FoRK] interesting little idea: at-gate upgrade auctions

Rohit Khare < khare at alumni.caltech.edu > on > Mon Jun 5 16:28:53 PDT 2006

... the deeper point of this blogpost, that architectural innovation
constrains possible business processes, is another matter entirely....

http://www.capgemini.com/ctoblog/2006/06/
why_couldnt_i_get_the_airline.php#more