[FoRK] interesting little idea: at-gate upgrade auctions

Stephen D. Williams < sdw at lig.net > on > Mon Jun 5 20:24:41 PDT 2006

There are many interesting spinoffs of course.  Are you single and would
like to chat with someone compatible?  Do you want to be as far away
from toddlers as possible?  Are you looking for a job / employee?
Agent?  Politician?

I sat in the same row once as Anthony Williams (Mayor of DC).  I've
become friends with several people I sat with.  Toddlers and babies
probably bother me far less than pre-parenting people.

It could work both ways: you could be paid a bonus for sitting next to
the toddler, etc.

sdw