[FoRK] Re: Barbados

Ken Meltsner < meltsner at alum.mit.edu > on > Fri Jun 9 10:26:13 PDT 2006

Milwaukee-Madison aren't bad now that the winters have diminished in
fierceness.   Madison has lots of smart people, we're only a couple of
hours from all of the money down in Chicago, and we have a really big
lake.

Possible downsides:  climate changes kill all of the nice hardwood
trees here, quagga mussels kill everything else in Lake Michigan,
people from Chicago move north.

Ken Meltsner

On 6/9/06, Corinna <corinna.schultz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Joe Barrera <joe <at> barrera.org> writes:
> >
> > It's tempting, but I don't like hot weather.
>
> I agree, let's start a tech hub in Canada somewhere, in a place that's global
> warming-proof...
>
> Or maybe an island in the northwest? (Do they have islands in the northwest
> worth living on?)
>
> I'd sign up...
>
> -Corinna

Absolute power corrupts absolutely, but model train sets do a pretty
good job as well

-- 2/28/05, in a odd dream