news notifications [was Re: [FoRK] Cuba (was: Barbados (was: Ithaca, indeed :))]

Damien Morton < fork at bitfurnace.com > on > Fri Jun 9 12:10:20 PDT 2006

have you looked at news.google.com email notifications?

I experimented with { castro cuba dead } but theres about 5-10 articles
a day that come up. You might just get sick of it.