[FoRK] Boing Boing: Poems inspired by Google's priciest adwords

Rohit Khare < rkhare at commerce.net > on > Sun Jun 11 08:13:22 PDT 2006

http://www.boingboing.net/2006/05/12/poems_inspired_by_go.html
Found via
http://findory.com/read?id=391c59b5&ib=1

Being bookmarked here because it took too d*mn long to re-find this after a hallway conversation at SIGECOM... --Rohit

Friday, May 12, 2006
Poems inspired by Google's priciest adwords
Jacob sez, "Inspired by the list of most expensive Google words you linked to, I've started a series of poems based on those words. I'm hoping to prove that poetry can be profitable."
Asbestos tragedies,
mesotheliomas
happen most frequently
inside folks' pleuras.
Then they get bloodthirsty
mesothelioma
lawyers to harass their
stingy insurers.
A Clerihew on "Chicago Personal Injury Attorney", A Higgledy-Piggledy on "Mesothelioma Lawyers", A Song Parody On "Lasik New York City", A Limerick on "Asbestos Attorney"(Thanks, Jacob!)
posted by Cory Doctorow at 01:01:10 AM
-- via BlackBerry