[FoRK] Boing Boing: Poems inspired by Google's priciest adwords

Owen Byrne < owen at permafrost.net > on > Sun Jun 11 22:12:41 PDT 2006

I think the best way is to take a course. Shakespeare (and a lot of
literature) requires an initial investment that many people can't give
without some kind of adult supervision. Its like typing. The payoff is a
permanent love of language. I still remember a professor reading the
Canterbury Tales out loud. No other way I would have ever read Chaucer.

Owen