[FoRK] Shakespeare and Lawrence

Malcolm Greenshields < greenshields at uleth.ca > on > Tue Jun 13 21:21:08 PDT 2006

Thanks - I'd forgotten about the Sleepwalkers - a great memory. It puts
me in mind of other good ones  I read about that  time: Albert Camus,
L'Etranger (The Outsider/Stranger) and Dostoyevsky, Crime and
Punishment. C&P is among my great favourites, a must read. At the time I
also liked the plays of John Osborne, Look Back in Anger, and J.
Kozinki's "Painted Bird," but I'm not sure how they stand up now.
Moliere in translation (The Would-Be Gentleman etc.) can be pretty funny
too.
Mal