[FoRK] Re: In the market for a new car because of my stupidity

Tom Higgins < tomhiggins at gmail.com > on > Sun Jun 18 13:12:50 PDT 2006

Get a used Diesel of some sort (we have a 1986 Mercedes 240d and a ford
excursion (disel) 2000 ) BioD, at least up here in the great NW, is a
growing dealio. The cars like the 240d are not so hard to do a SVO
conversion on (runs on filtered used vege oil). There are places in town now
that sell the vege oil for 50 to 75 cents a gallon.

Add a gps, mp3 player and AP (with usb ports for mounting filez(the netgear
wgt634 is a good choice) and turn any old car into a rolling bringing of
goodness and enlightenment..

-tomhiggins