[FoRK] evdb-spam Fwd: Eventful Calendar Notification: Web Services

Rohit Khare < khare at alumni.caltech.edu > on > Mon Jun 19 14:14:36 PDT 2006

Hey, the first example in my box of hCalendar spam! :)

I cannot figure out why a movie ad should show up in a feed of
supposed web services conferences. Is WS-Kryptonite on the way?!

RK

Begin forwarded message: