[FoRK] Microformats.org reception TONIGHT in SF...

Rohit Khare < rkhare at commerce.net > on > Tue Jun 20 09:49:04 PDT 2006

Fellow CommerceNetters & FoRKs --

Today is the one year anniversary of the Microformats.org community.

As a community we have accomplished an incredible amount in just 12
months. Let's take a moment to take stock and recognize our
accomplishments, reflect on what we have learned, and consider what
we might do in the year ahead. Even better, we can even take a few
moments to gather and celebrate :)

    Location: 111 Minna, San Francisco, CA.
    Time: 8pm-11pm
    You bring: Merriment & Implementations
    We bring: Drinks, Dessert, DJ, iMacs, and wicked bday T-shirts!

    http://microformats.org/wiki/events/anniversary/1
    http://www.111minna.org/
    http://upcoming.org/event/72306/

Sponsored by:

    CommerceNet
    Technorati
    Yahoo!

with additional support from:

    Automattic
    FactoryCity / Citizen Agency
    Microsoft
    Supernova

We are all very much looking forward to seeing you there.

your party organizers,

Tantek Çelik, Tara Hunt, Rohit Khare, Ryan King, Chris Messina,
and Sonya Schaefer

-- via BlackBerry