[FoRK] HDSFS

Stephen D. Williams < sdw at lig.net > on > Wed Jun 21 20:47:38 PDT 2006

Ouch.  This is one of the many reasons I don't buy into high-end clothes
(besides sportswear).  Even with sportswear, it took me 20 years to
finally buy a real Gortex running jacket.  Strangely, it was pretty much
the same price it would have cost me in the early 80's, close to $300.
At least it is tough; it seems like it will last another 20.  And I
should have bought one a long time ago.

I'm happy to be ostentatious with my tech, but that involves useful tools.

Now I suppose if anyone I dealt with, besides the guy who spent a few
years on Wall Street, noticed suit pedigree, maybe it would have some value.

sdw