[FoRK] Blog advice wanted

Damien Morton < fork at bitfurnace.com > on > Sat Jun 24 23:41:52 PDT 2006

Let me see if I have this right:

You want to write a journal for your own personal and private use, and
you want it to be accessible wherever you go.

In order to achieve this goal, you want someone to set up and maintain
and make available at no cost to yourself some kind of server hardware
running some kind of software that you can use from any computer, and
you also want assurances about the privacy of what you store on this
service.

Presumably, you'd also like some kind of assurances about the integrity
and availability of the service.

Hmmm, I will have to think about this.

Have you considered a nice leather bound notepad and a pen?