[FoRK] Blog advice wanted

Damien Morton < fork at bitfurnace.com > on > Sun Jun 25 00:01:25 PDT 2006

The problem there is that, if you fell through a time warp into a period
where USB wasn't widely implemented, you'd be screwed. I mean, where is
the USB port on an Amiga or AppleII anyway?

No, the only way to ensure complete an utter interoperability, reliable
functioning, maximal integrity under all conditions, and complete and
utter privacy is to chisel ones thoughts onto sheets of titanium in a
language no-one can understand, and then throw them into the Marianas
trench immediately after use.