[FoRK] Blog advice wanted

Joe Barrera < joe at barrera.org > on > Sun Jun 25 00:08:00 PDT 2006

Damien Morton wrote:

> The problem there is that, if you fell through a time warp
 > into a period where USB wasn't widely implemented, you'd
> be screwed. I mean, where is the USB port on an Amiga or
 > AppleII anyway?

No, see, I'd put myself in cryogenic storage until USB was available.
Then I'd pick up where I'd left off.

Or if I did hang around in the past, I'd keep my diary on
an Apple II, print it out occasionally and bury the printout
in a vacuum canister underground, then scoot off to the present,
unbury the canister, OCR the printout, and append it to the
contents of my USB key.

Why do I even have to explain this to you?

- Joe