[FoRK] One more question...

Corinna < corinna.schultz at gmail.com > on > Sun Jun 25 12:35:21 PDT 2006

... since everyone was *so helpful*...  :)

I want a free, basic image editing program. Picasa is annoying the heck out of
me. I want to be able to crop and resize digital photos. Maybe add a blurry
border, or have some basic effects like oilpaint, watercolor, etc.

The important thing is cropping and resizing. Picasa is a pita when it comes to
those operations. (I can organize my own photos, thank you.)

Maybe something to edit video, too, besides Movie Maker (though I can live with
Movie Maker at least for now).

(I bought a camera thingy with video/photo/flashlight from woot and I'm finally
getting into the digital age...  Have I mentioned that I'm not really a gadget
person?)

-Corinna