[FoRK] magnetic RAM --- who's the target audience at this point?

Justin Mason < jm at jmason.org > on > Tue Jul 11 05:09:27 PDT 2006

Whatever you do, do *not* read the Beeb for tech news; they are clueless.
If they manage to recycle a press release without making a fundamental
error, they're doing well.

--j.