[FoRK] Crypto protocol for only good news?

Sat N < sateesh.narahari at gmail.com > on > Tue Aug 15 17:34:53 PDT 2006

This is how it is achieved in India. Its illegal to tell the sex of
the baby before the birth, so some Drs only tell if its a boy ( Boy is
considered more desirable due to his earning potential thru Dowry and
other such stuff  - I know its sad, but its the reality ).

So, the couple would know if its a boy because Dr would tell them, if
its a girl or a Dr who is afraid of the laws, the couple wouldn't know
the sex of the baby.