[FoRK] gmail filtering question

Luis Villa < luis at tieguy.org > on > Tue Aug 15 17:44:28 PDT 2006

So... if I sent up a filter in gmail to delete all emails from a
completely predictable and uninteresting boor, does it also delete the
threads the emails came in, or just the emails from the boor? I might
(hypothetically) be on a list with such a boor, and may
(hypothetically) be interested in reading the threads the boor posts
in, but without the boor's commentary. (The answer to this for a
normal email client is obvious, but gmail's thread-centricity is a
little odd sometimes.)

Thanks-
Luis (not referring to any particular boors who might, say, post to fork)