[FoRK] gmail filtering question

mikeiscool < michaelslists at gmail.com > on > Tue Aug 15 18:08:59 PDT 2006

i think as long as an email lives in the 'trash' area, the thread will
continue there. that is, you will NOT see it in the normal area. so
you need to ensure that when your filter deletes the thread, it's not
in the trash.

if it's not, i'd suggest the thread will live on but the emails from
this particular person will be deleted.