Security on Planes (was Re: [FoRK] DELL recalling laptops)

Stephen D. Williams < sdw at lig.net > on > Wed Aug 16 07:33:37 PDT 2006

I'm a security professional (when it suits me) and I can prove it (if
I'm prepared to).  What have you got?? ;-)

There Shouldn't be anything wrong with being an amateur security nut...
Just like there shouldn't be anything wrong with being an amateur
explosives experimenter, chemist, biohacker, nanohacker,
rocketeer/missle-ere, private pilot, photographer, computer hacker, ...
All pretty much things I have done or would like to do.

sdw