[FoRK] Be sceptical. Be very, very sceptical.

Luis Villa < luis at tieguy.org > on > Wed Aug 16 19:57:25 PDT 2006

On 8/16/06, Damien Morton <fork at bitfurnace.com> wrote:
> http://www.craigmurray.co.uk/archives/2006/08/the_uk_terror_p.html
>
> August 14, 2006
> The UK Terror plot: what's really going on?
>
> I have been reading very carefully through all the Sunday newspapers to
> try and analyse the truth from all the scores of pages claiming to
> detail the so-called bomb plot. Unlike the great herd of so-called
> security experts doing the media analysis, I have the advantage of
> having had the very highest security clearances myself, having done a
> huge amount of professional intelligence analysis, and having been
> inside the spin machine.

Sorry, I stopped here. 'I've read the newspapers, and I have
qualifications, so I know what is going on.' What? I... I don't even
know what to say to that. I mean, yes, potentially this is better than
'I've read the newspapers, and I have very poor qualifications, so I
know what is going on', but both are pretty ludicrous.

Luis