[FoRK] Screw You, Carly.

Stephen D. Williams < sdw at lig.net > on > Mon Sep 11 04:45:13 PDT 2006

That server must be from the Compaq side... Those jerks made everything
proprietary, everything. Only TI was worse which is why they stopped
selling PCs decades ago.
HP used to be nice and clean for the most part. Then they bought Compaq.

If a screw ever really pisses you off, use my fallback: use the cutoff
wheel on your Dremel to cut a slot and just use a flatblade. Just
remember to clean off the metal dust from the motherboard. ;-)

sdw