[FoRK] 911 - The war on understanding

Albert S. < albert.scherbinsky at rogers.com > on > Mon Sep 11 08:46:41 PDT 2006

No matter what we call things, everyone should agree
that the goal should be to end the killing of innocent
civilians.

The words we use to describe what is happening affect
peoples understanding of what is happening. Peoples
understanding of what is happening affects the
policies governments have to reach the goal.

The question is, are the words we are using, the
understanding that we have, and the government
policies leading to more or less killing of innocent
civilians?

My best wishes to the friends and families of those
killed on 911.

Albert