[FoRK] Roaches!

info at pulpculture.org < info at pulpculture.org > on > Mon Sep 11 17:16:48 PDT 2006

At 07:50 PM 9/11/2006, Geege wrote:
>Just getting caught up on e-mail some many months too late.
>
>I am not a cockroach expert nor do I play one on TV.  I do, however, live in
>Fladedah, habitat of afore referenced PALMETTO BUG.  I have destroyed a few.
>They are very large.  And when I picked up the brick (or shoe, book, or
>boyfriend) I dropped on them, I saw actual organs in the remains rather than
>just bug glop.  Spleens and such.
>
>Geege

I can confirm this. Last night, in fact, grabbed copy of random paperback
from stack of books on kitchen counter.... *thwack*. It takes 5 years
livin' in a state that actually names streets and entire developments after
cockroaches to be expert at killin' said varmints.

also, an activity that involves taking apart machines -- computers,
microwaves, telephones, etc. - invariably results in the discovery of dead
cockroach carcasses inside machine. I don't even want to know how many of
them fill the electrical and phone conduits, armies of dead
cock-a-roacha-cha-chas

Bitch | Lab
http://blog.pulpculture.org