[FoRK] ITV - yawn..

Justin Mason < jm at jmason.org > on > Wed Sep 13 05:00:53 PDT 2006

I'm really hoping they _haven't_ screwed it up with the addition of DRM
and Apple-proprietary protocols, since I'd love to have a neat piece of
Apple hardware doing that job for me.  But if they have, it's not a big
deal -- my Mythbox provides a great viewing platform for DRM-free video
and music, so I'll just skip the Apple product entirely.

--j.