[FoRK] Boomers -> drugs

Stephen D. Williams < sdw at lig.net > on > Thu Sep 14 07:46:52 PDT 2006

Yep, that's the other reference I was trying to remember.  Funny, sex
and drugs.  Bill Maher had a guest who mentioned it on the HBO show last
night (just flipping channels and caught it, so given the sampling
narrowness, it indicates that it's possibly a widespread sentiment).  I
know I've heard the comment a time or two more.

sdw