[FoRK] Is God an Accident?

Tom Higgins < tomhiggins at gmail.com > on > Fri Sep 15 18:05:28 PDT 2006

On 9/15/06, Dr. Ernie Prabhakar <drernie at radicalcentrism.org> wrote:
> Or the dogmatism of atheists who are "absolute sure" that their
> methods provide conclusive, irrefutable evidence that the dogmatism
> of religious people is completely unjustified. :-)

Egggsactly. All groups who go around absolutley SURE of the answer to
those things that are outside the scope of answerable things at this
time and place of obervational, provable/falsafiable, and
grokisational level of our advancement as a species needs to get a
grip.

You do not KNOW, you can guess, you can put forth a proposition, you
can set up a theorum to test....but....you can not go around saying
you know the word of an all knowing all answerable being such that you
can tell me what and what not to eat on a Friday let alone how that
being demand I live my life or else im damned to an eternity of pain
and suffering.

F that noise...go away.

Instead you need to go here http://clickcaster.com/clickcast/rss/2958
and get a clueon.