[FoRK] Together, let’s share our passion for Fruit and Vegetable, and Enjoy our live.

Joseph S. Barrera III < joe at barrera.org > on > Mon Sep 18 14:11:48 PDT 2006

Somehow, I think Frank Zappa would approve.

Some spam really does make your life richer.

- Joe

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Visit China International Fruit and Vegetable Industry Expo Please
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 23:19:01 +0800
From: SFV Expo <j.peng at gehuaexpo.com>
To: <joe at barrera.org>

Shanghai ,China
International Fruit & Vegetable Industry

Exhibition

Oct.11-13, 2006

Dear Marketing Manager,

Autumn is coming here soon,and it’ll be time to show our rich fruit and
Vegetable that you harvested this year.

And get ready to start your trip to China and view long-history Country
in autumn also the shining fresh fruit and vegetable from all over the
world.

We’d like to invite you to the 2006 China International Fruit and
Vegetable Industry Expo held at Shanghai ,China. At Shanghai
International Agricultural Exposition Center.
The show will be held Oct.11,12&13, 2006

Should you have any questions, contact Jacky Peng, International
Department Manager at 0086-21-34130376

or visit our website at http://www.sfvexpo.com/, or mail to
j.peng at gehuaexpo.com

Together, let’s share our passion for Fruit and Vegetable, and Enjoy our
live.

We hope to see you in Oct. Chinal!

We believe : Green Makes The life Better !

Best Regards,

Jacky Peng

International Dept Manager

Add :Rm1206,Xin’an Building,No.99 Tianzhou Rd,Shanghai,China.

Phone:0086-21-34130376ext.8008

Fax :0086-21-34130375

Email:j.peng at gehuaexpo.com

Http ://www.sfvexpo.com