[FoRK] Is God an Accident?

Albert S. < albert.scherbinsky at rogers.com > on > Mon Sep 18 19:41:44 PDT 2006

That's interesting, so you're saying it's not Theism
so much as Monotheism that can lead to problems. But
even then only some, and perhaps if my hypothesis is
correct the ones who have not overcome their
predisposition to dogmatism.

Maybe we need a war on Dogmatism. Godmatism is
harmless without the Dogmatism.

To each his own God(s) or None,
Albert