Is Truth an Accident? Re: [FoRK] Is God an Accident?

Andy Armstrong < andy at hexten.net > on > Fri Sep 22 06:19:42 PDT 2006

On 22 Sep 2006, at 14:15, Dr. Ernie Prabhakar wrote:
> In particular, one could just as easily deconstruct belief in love,
> justice, truth, happiness, sex, civilization, technology -- even
> math -- as mere "accidents", no?  Once you start down this path,
> where do you draw the line?

They're all just names we use to describe /observed/ concepts. Who's
observed any evidence of a god?

If you find that you believe in god surely you at least have to
concede that god is either negligent, wilful - or that our conception
of god's purpose and goals for us is severely out of whack, no?

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net