Is Truth an Accident? Re: [FoRK] Is God an Accident?

Zee Roe < zero at rawbw.com > on > Fri Sep 22 08:17:59 PDT 2006

On Fri, 22 Sep 2006, Eugen Leitl wrote:

> Because everything is an effective infinity. Don't tell me
> you can believe into even mere 10^10^100 things at the same time.

   Annie Savoy: What do you believe in, then?
   Crash Davis: Well, I believe in the soul, the cock, the pussy, the
   small of a woman's back, the hanging curve ball, high fiber, good
   scotch, that the novels of Susan Sontag are self-indulgent, overrated
   crap. I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I believe there ought
   to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the
   designated hitter. I believe in the sweet spot, soft-core pornography,
   opening your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas Eve and
   I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days.

That's 14, at least. Rounding to 5 sig-figs, only 10^10^100 more to go.