Is Truth an Accident? Re: [FoRK] Is God an Accident?

Albert S. < albert.scherbinsky at rogers.com > on > Fri Sep 22 16:58:29 PDT 2006

To be thorough there are(at least) two kinds of
Atheism. The absence of a belief in God(s) is soft
Atheism or Agnosticism. Some have a belief that there
is no God(s) which is hard Atheism.

Agnostics are theologically bald. For hard atheists
their hair grows backwards into their heads. Their
hair has color but you can't tell what it is.

All that I know, is that I know nothing.
Albert