[FoRK] Linux+Xgl+Compiz

Stephen D. Williams < sdw at lig.net > on > Sat Sep 23 12:40:03 PDT 2006

The memory leak was gone, or vastly better, within about a week.
'apt-get upgrade', then restarted compiz from the tray icon I created
(simple user operation) to run a simple script.  Now, I can go between 3
days and a week suspending and resuming a couple times a day with many
windows before X/etc. needs restarted.  The kernel does not bloat so
rebooting isn't needed.

sdw