[FoRK] Relativity drive: The end of wings and wheels?

Albert S. < albert.scherbinsky at rogers.com > on > Sat Sep 23 20:10:07 PDT 2006

But seriously, that's pretty cool. Although the
possibility for microwave radiation leaks causes me
concern for passenger applications. Call me paranoid,
but I don't even like to stand next to a microwave
oven when it's on. Might be just the ticket for
satellites and other autonomous space craft.

Air cushioned hover craft have been around for some
time but have attained only limited use.

Albert