[FoRK] Relativity drive: The end of wings and wheels?

Eugen Leitl < eugen at leitl.org > on > Sun Sep 24 12:29:28 PDT 2006

On Sat, Sep 23, 2006 at 11:10:07PM -0400, Albert S. wrote:

> But seriously, that's pretty cool. Although the
> possibility for microwave radiation leaks causes me
> concern for passenger applications. Call me paranoid,

Violation of momentum conservation causes me far more concern.
If this thing works, it's going to cause a revolution
in physics. Perpetuum mobile is one straightforward
application. I'm not holding my breath just yet.