[FoRK] Relativity drive: The end of wings and wheels?

Adam L Beberg < beberg at mithral.com > on > Sun Sep 24 19:54:40 PDT 2006

Eugen Leitl wrote on 9/24/2006 12:29 PM:
> Violation of momentum conservation causes me far more concern.
> If this thing works, it's going to cause a revolution
> in physics. Perpetuum mobile is one straightforward
> application. I'm not holding my breath just yet.

The physics community has confirmed this bogus, and is apparently in the
process of trying to overthrow the management at New Scientist, where
more and more trash seems to be getting "published". Apparently it's run
by idiots.

This should auto-correct shortly.

--
Adam L. Beberg