[FoRK] Re: "..he was angry at God."

Corinna < corinna.schultz at gmail.com > on > Wed Oct 4 05:53:30 PDT 2006

> replacing him with evolution,
> where the strong kill the weak, without moral consequences and life
> has no inherent value.

This really bugs me. Evolution says no such thing...
For some reason (yeah, I know why), Christians (and others) keep repeating this
myth.

Furthermore, you get much more "moral" effect if you would convince the family
(i.e. parents) to take their responsibility seriously. I'm pretty sure my kids
have already internalized the values of preserving life, having concern for
other people, and thinking about the value of their actions. (Yes, they're
young, but I'm sure the seeds are there.) The sorts of people who complain about
God being kicked out of school really need to look at what they are doing for
their own family and communities...

-Corinna