[FoRK] NewTube VS OldTube

Albert S. < albert.scherbinsky at rogers.com > on > Tue Oct 10 12:58:29 PDT 2006

I'll try to grok. A successful web venture is a
combination utility and community. Merely creating
tools allowing others to host video would be utility
but not community.

Providing tools within an existing web community
allows Google to start with critical mass. Having
control over the community makes it easier to add
utility.

Albert