[FoRK] NewTube VS OldTube

Albert S. < albert.scherbinsky at rogers.com > on > Tue Oct 10 17:58:56 PDT 2006

I'm in awe at your ability to resist the lure of the
Googleplex. Indexed video would be great. Indexed
closed captions would imply partnership with the
oldfangled TV content producers. If they get a
ClueTube, they may be inclined to go it alone. Can you
capture closed captioning in any of the video file
formats?

Albert