[FoRK] NewTube VS OldTube

Albert S. < albert.scherbinsky at rogers.com > on > Tue Oct 10 21:34:59 PDT 2006

I'm not sure the captioning feature of video file
formats is used much. Although I can find some
references with google to captioning, none of the
video players that I have, have a turn captions on
option.  The only player I've seen with captioning is
the Google Video player(written in Flash). Anybody
know what they use on the back end as video format?

Albert