[FoRK] The Wall of Stupidity

Malcolm Greenshields < greenshields at uleth.ca > on > Mon Oct 30 12:11:11 PST 2006

Albert S. wrote:

>Ich bin ein Hoser.
>Mr Bush, tear down this wall.
>
>Albert
>

>--- Malcolm Greenshields <greenshields at uleth.ca>
>wrote:
>

>>Albert S. wrote:
>>

>>>Yeah, apparently at some spots they are having
>>>

>>trouble
>>

>>>finding the border in the dense bush. Could be fun.
>>>
>>>US border official:
>>>"You've crossed the border!"
>>>
>>>Canadian:
>>>"No I haven't, eh."
>>>
>>>Albert

>>as

>>wickedness.

>>I envisage an entire panorama of beautiful murals on
>>our side, eh?

"Something there is that does not love a wall, that sends the frozen
groundswell under it," or some such Bob Frost, (Jack's brother, I think)
wrote. But I say Mr. Bush, build up that wall! finally become know as a
rail-splitter, lincolnesque kind of guy, thwart the Canadian plot to
flood the U.S. with cheap pharmaceuticals. But no funny business, shock
and awe, operation Freedom Canada or any of that. Our tank is at the
ready and our airplane is fueled. Unfortunately our submarine is either
under repair or carrying kiddies around the pool in an Edmonton shopping
mall.