[FoRK] Did nobody read Slashdot today?

Kragen Javier Sitaker < kragen at pobox.com > on > Mon Oct 30 14:49:49 PST 2006

On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 12:36:48 +0000, Andy Armstrong wrote:
> On 29 Oct 2006, at 12:28, Eugen Leitl wrote:
> > Which articles in particular? I only see the usual bland fare there.
>
> I'm guessing this:
>
> http://politics.slashdot.org/politics/06/10/28/1934208.shtml

You didn't even post a headline.  I guess you assume that everybody
reading the list, now or in the future, will have web access, and that
Slashdot will always exist and never invalidate its past URLs?

FWIW the post is about a new bill giving the president the authority
to declare martial law anywhere in the US.