[FoRK] My refusal to have a blog per se, comments, technorati, and icon-mania

James Tauber < jtauber at jtauber.com > on > Tue Oct 31 22:07:35 PST 2006

That was my attitude when I first started blogging (using homegrown
software that eventually became Leonardo).

But I got hardly any links and only the occasional private email.

Once I implemented comments, I got more response than I was getting
via email and way more than I was getting through responses on other
blogs.

I wish it weren't the case. But I just got much better "conversation"
having comments than not.

James
--
James Tauber              http://jtauber.com/